Park, Scenic Lookout, Waterfront
- Great place for a picnic
- Bench swings!!!
- if you want some romantic time with the one you love then this is the place to be. Cuddled up together on one of the many bench swings facing beautiful lake champlain
- the most beautiful and romantic sunsets seen in downtown burlington
- Great spot for a picnic during the spring time or summer. Or a great spot to just walk! Swim else where though.
- The sunsets are indeed lovely but if you're really lucky, in the summer, you'll catch a thunderstorm creeping across the lake and still have plenty of time to get to shelter after you enjoy the show.
- Beautiful! The swings and the boardwalk are a nice touch.
- Go at sunset during a nice evening in spring or summer! You won't regret it!
- Great place to have a picnic with the kiddos. Or romantic date night
- You can launch your kayak from the dock next to the Coast Guard. You'll need a permit to park there tho. Park to the left out the entrance by the Sailing Center.
- watch the sunset!
- For an impressive sunset, the place To be
- You can stroll the waterfront for about a 1/4 mile. Swing benches along the way.
- Great for taking a walk enjoying the view, sunsets, and or just chillin.
- A beautiful view of the Lake Champlain. Its simply gorgeous to see what nature created. Its splits Vermont and New York. You can see the mountains a great place for photos. It has restaurants on it
- Spectacular views and very clean.
- Beautiful Boardwalk, bike path, and park.
- A great spot to catch the sunset. One of the best spots in the city of Burlington!
- Great walk!
- The sunsets on Lake Champlain are always beautiful. There are nice benches and other places to sit under trees to watch.