Watch Hill Beach
Larkin Rd. (Bay St.)
Watch Hill, RI
- Get there early (before 8am) to get parking on the road, and walk up the hill to the beach. Parking is $20.00 otherwise
- Sunbathe in the shadow of Taylor Swift's mansion
- Get here before 10 am to get a daily parking spot. Great beach, great surf!
- Pretty crowded and cost money just for bathrooms and showers. For free unfettered beach go to Napatree by walking through the lot behind the shops.
- Great view but really nothing open past 6pm.
- Love the board walk and there beach
- Beautiful nature. Nasty people. The town leadership does everything within its power to prevent anyone outsider to visit this spot. Very limited public parking. Limited hours and active enforcement.
- Beautiful beach. Be sure to take a nice nature walk out to the lighthouse.
- Never had to pay to sit on a beach before. For 32 bucks or a family of four I'd expect something special. Not worth it.
- $8 to get into a tiny beach and there is no parking. Feels like a tourist trap.
- Beach is 6/per person. Ask about the nature reserve around the corner, beach over a hill for free. No lifeguard FYI.