Washington St. Mall
Mall, Plaza, City Hall
401 Washington St
Cape May, NJ 08204
- Great food, great drinks, great shops, great ice cream, great Everything!
- I loved the shop called American West, it's fab!
- Great shopping! Get ur Christmas gifts locally!
- A great place to stroll, shop, or eat.
- All the little shops and Stewarts restraunt
- Quaint New England atmosphere, pleasant shops restaurants and bars. Come here for a lovely evening after the beach.
- Love the little specialty shops, my fave is Petit Decor- they have amazing European fragrance, bath & beauty
- One of my favorite places to visit when I'm at the beach! Great for shopping, walking around, getting some good snack food -- day or night.
- Typical tourist crap. Only about 2 blocks. Longer to park than shop
- quaint shops, very close to congress hall and the beach..walking distance to everything. make sure to cross the street for more shops
- Great spot to walk. Good restaurants/bars and nice little shops.
- Some very touristy stuff, but also a few good stores.
- Love the shopping! So many great shops and restaraunts!
- Excellent shopping have to try the Switzerland shoppe
- Magasinage ds les rue pietonniere
- Huge selection, get icecream while you're here
- The mall has it all. Food, shopping, dessert, and sometimes live music.
- This place has everything!
- Love the shops..something for everyone.
- This is the second largest tourist trap, after the lobster house.