Theater, Music Venue
- Originally a movie palace presenting live vaudeville and silent movies, it is now home to the annual BET honors ceremony. Team Live Nation
- Beautiful historic theatre! The architecture makes it impossible to have a bad seat! :)
- They used to show porn here in the 70's!
- Hopefully you're seeing a show that they allow you to bring the drinks back to your seat
- Hakami concert
- Chef Geoff's is right there for pre and post show food and drink.
- The Warner Theatre is a gorgeous old building. A former 1920s movie palace, having long languished in disrepair, was finally reopened in 1992 following extensive restoration.
- If you have to drive there, the Warner building has a garage (entrance on 12th). There's a side entrance from the building into the theatre.
- keep silent.....
- Technically no bad seats, but seats aren't staggered, so your view may well be blocked by anyone not terribly short. Gorgeous theater.
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- An absolutely beautiful venue with really good acoustics.
- Have your Camera handy.
- Watched "Beauty and the beast" and it was an incredible experience. What a beautiful place!
- Stop at district taco before the show. Quick and yummy.
- Beautiful venue!
- Always add the Encore lounge package -- it includes parking drink tickets, a separate entrance and a private lounge in the basement. Mike Tyson's show was awesome.
- Doesn't matter where you sit really.
- Jim Gaffigan 730
- Ushers should not seat late arrivers during performance!