Wandering Horse Buffet
$ $ $
524 N 92nd St (at Talking Stick Resort)
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
- Don't shirk at the 26 buck charge, because it's worth it. An indulgent display of seafood, carving stations, made to order omelets, and pastries just start to scratch the surface of the full spread.
- This brings memories of Las Vegas back!
- It's aiiight... Nothing special. Probably won't come back.
- Awesome Buffet! Great service and very inexpensive!
- Best buffet price is a little high on Sundays, but worth it.
- Omg Sunday night buffet is weekday price and underrated!! So delicious!
- Sunday brunch is excellent! Crab legs, other seafood, fresh Chinese food.
- A bit pricey, considering the selection, but delicious!
- Usually only come to the Saturday breakfast buffet, good value.
- Good brunch no bottomless mimosas.
- One of the worst buffets we have been to. We went during the week, so the brunch buffet may be better. Bad quality meat and limited choices for dinner.
- Was kind of bummed out about the food....almost all of it was dried out and lukewarm at best...it was only 7pm
- My favorite buffet in the Scottsdale area. You don't have to gamble to eat at the Talking Stick Casino. I don't gamble and it's no gamble to eat here. Lunch or dinner. Menus vary. Reasonable.
- Sunday Brunch Buffet with Alaskan King Crab Legs ...... Yummmmmmy!
- Best buffet!
- Very good! Reasonable
- Fabulous!!! Worth of the money... All gourmet foods quality for low price
- Great environment and awesome food. There are four restaurants total but this one is open the latest for a late night drink or grab some food.
- It was awesome!!! Can't wait to go on the weekend to get the breakfast buffet, not offered during the week....