Walthamstow Farmers' Market
10:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday morning - fresh coffee and sausage roll from the Giggly Pig stall
- Checking in here on a weekday? You're _not_ at the Farmers' Market!
- Not the best one, smaller than other farmers markets in the city.
- Really nice little market with knowledgeable stall holders from Essex and the surrounding area. Open between 10am and 2pm, Sundays only.
- Plenty of vegetable for great prices, useful stuff.
- Small but great product
- Excellent food stalls and halal meat suppliers. Great value all week round though bring cash as card is not accepted. No wifi. No outdoor seating
- Great meat, fish and vegetables. Strange breeds of tomatoes.
- Organic, homemade, on Sunday's, all you need is there for the other days. Busy market with lots of stuff at great barging prices.
- "Farmer's" price = normal price x 1.25
- Carols at St Luke's in the Market 2013
- Ona eta merkea!
- Love the Lincolnshire Poacher stall. Try the blue version if it's ever available. Spiced apple jam is another definite highlight. Plus a great place to get hold of some game!
- If you like posh pies and bread and cheese , get on down to wfm
- Northfield Farm, the best meat supplier at Borough Market, are now here every Sunday.
- Gorgeous bacon from Giggly Pig - way better than even the supermarket premium brands.
- Crazy corn stall inside of the mall offers a tasty treat in between shopping ;)