The Walpack Inn
$ $ $ $
5:00pm - 9:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Go for the steak. Prime rib was juicy and flavorful. Skip the scallops (too salty) and Arctic char. Unique ambience w/ taxidermy
- Try and get a seat by the windows so you can see the deer.
- Salmon Appetizer and a Cowboy steak. THE best!
- Second time there get food great service. Great prices
- We saw a bobcat (a live bobcat stalking songbirds behind the restaurant, not the taxidermied bobcats on display on dining room's cross beams).
- best prime rib EVER. I'll be there with the boys tomorrow. It's a tradition to go here when we head to the city. #donaldroyce #donaldroycetax
- It's a hidden jem
- Great prime rib.
- The steak is Awesome! !!
- Alway worth the trip. Great atmosphere
- Steak steak steak.
- Great food and atmosphere
- Awesome food ! Good people
- For a place that's only open Friday to Sunday, they do very well. The owner Jim is veryy nice. My dad swears by their teriyaki steak!
- A great family restaurant - if you're looking for a kid friendly place for Mother's Day, this is it (but reserve early)
- Absolutely nothing . Rude staff and long wait .
- Was told 60 minute wait . Waited over an hour and a half and never got seated. Owner was SO rude. Will NEVER return .