Wally's Wine & Spirits
2107 Westwood Blvd (at Mississippi Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Lists & rankings
- Gift-worthy bottles of Scotch, bourbon and port. A great selection of fine wines, liqueurs, aperitifs, as well as all the tools to build a bar at home. If you drink to impress, Wally's is your store!
- Fantastic beer selection!!
- Incredible wine store! Also, the best selection of imported beers and domestic craft beers I have ever seen!
- Best beer store I've been to in LA. Belgian selection is excellent, nice rarities and seasonals
- service here blows. seriously.
- A ton o booze in here
- Do not miss the annual Napa and Sonoma All Stars tasting in April.
- A surprising great lunch time place with tasty sandwiches. You feel like you're lunching at a winery in Napa, & they even have picnic tables. Try the tuna melt or Italian sub if they still have 'em.
- They sell ROOT here. Yum!
- SOOOO many wines. Wife loved this place.
- Delight your palate with a premium tequila. Acquire Rey Sol here at Wally's Wine & Spirits
- Majestic in every sense.
- shit service, bad food. bad cocktails
- Spettacolo per gli occhi e per il portafoglio!!
- Everything :)
- Excellent champagne selection.
- Amazing beer selection!!!
- Best selection of unique craft beers that I've seen since moving to Los Angeles and they let you build your own six pack, too. Their wine selection is also amazing!
- Tent sale weekend
- The wine lovers dream shop. They also have a great sandwich shop next door.