The Walk at JBR (الممشى في الجي بي آر)
Plaza, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
- Looking for family fun in the New Year weekend? Visit The Walk Festival and share the joy of the holiday season, from December 28 to January 1 at Rimal and Sadaf ground and plaza level from 2pm to10pm
- The place is awesome. Must visit in winter not in summer. there are no solution for the traffic.
- !! .. *wine*
- Stop complaining about the traffic! If you can't deal with it then dump your car off JBR and walk instead. After all it's called "The Walk" for a reason!
- Did you know that if you check-in at Saladicious you get a free cocktail of your choice? Saladicious is at Murjan ground level, a few shops before Zara Home.
- Welcome to Jeddah beach resisdance
- eljaw mo 6abeeee3y
- From Kuwait all the way;p
- Sometimes when i feel lonely, i come here, sit in any cafe, having my drink, enjoy watching the crowded walk, small kids running, couples together.., i feel happy while watching their happy smiles.
- JBR Walk, or the place where everybody relaxes. You meet people from Uganda to England and from Hawaii to Peru. Besides all the restaurants, cafes and lounges, this place is a multi-cultural boom. It'
- ! ! ! !
- Always take a cab whenever you decided to have dinner here. Getting a parking spot could take forever.
- They destroy it with all these buildings ! It will never be same as before !
- Watch out for the street art! Don't miss the outdoor project 'The City is your Canvas' at The Walk from 28 January.
- There's five Starbucks here and a billion restaurants. Check out ITSU for AYCE sushi, zaatar w zeit for Arabic food, sukh saagar for Indian vegetarian food and barbecue delights for kababs.
- W 3yaal elderaa klhum
- Will miss this place 7aiiiiiiiiL 3aaaaaaaa :'''((((( i really had fun