W Minneapolis - The Foshay
- Favorite hotel in the city hands down. Great staff!
- Condoms and lube in the minibar!
- Ask for a corner room.
- Complimentary coffee available at Manny's Steakhouse in the morning!
- Check out the observatory deck & foshay history museum! Beautiful views of Minneapolis!
- Skip the hotel restaurants/bars. Hit up Hell's Kitchen, just down the street, for breakfast. Grab some local beers and a sandwich at The Local for lunch. Then close the night at Bar La Grassa.
- Earn 250 Starpoints by linking your 4square and SPG accounts and checking in! Celebrate your points with a St. Germain bespoke cocktail at the posh Prohibition Bar.
- Floors 24-28 are all suits...if you're platinum definitely request any one of these floors...2nd best are the corner rooms! And don't forget the free Acura service!
- You get free admission to the Foshay Tower Museum and Observation Deck if you are staying at the hotel.
- Evil Tip: when making a reservation request a handicap accessible room. They cost the same, but are about twice as big. :)
- Ask for a corner room. Bartender Harley at The Living Room is awesome. the room mini bar is a bright pink, steel drum and is stocked to the brim (spirits, beer, soda, snacks, condoms and lube)
- The lobby bar is crazy on Friday and Saturday nights! Live DJ, dance music, and wall-to-wall people... we had great time there at a wedding after after party!
- The best place in town!
- Prohibition :)
- One of the best hotel's Minneapolis has to offer. Whatever/Whenever service is on point. I can not say enough great things about this place. Prepare to be wowed!
- Overpriced but the original mojito is delicious. It's topped off with champagne!
- Prohibition... Afton is the best server hands down! :)
- Don't ever come here drinks are way over priced
- Sit on a couch and people watch. With a malbec.
- No free wifi. M&Ms cost $7. They must be outta their damn minds!