W London Hotel
Leicester Square, 10 Wardour Street
City of London, Greater London W1D 6QF
+44 20 7758 1000
- "Through dark glass doors into a jet black lobby with a bank of lifts. Glitter balls abound. At the far end of the lobby lounge is the main lounge bar country house comfort gets an urban twist..."
- Regular rooms are ridiculous. If staying on points don't expect upgrade. A sink in the middle of the room is useless
- This place is party central, and yet my room is quiet.
- The popular chain will boast 192 rooms, nine sumptuous suites, two WOW suites, and one Extreme WOW suite. Bonus, a restaurant, spa, fitness studio & W Lounge make it all the better.
- Gorgeous hotel. They really thought of everything. Staff was helpful, energetic and friendly. Some people just can't appreciate modern art.
- New hotel with bad and expensive wifi access!
- Avoid rooms overlooking the Empire Casino on Wardour, unless you like falling asleep to catfights.
- Large open space bar with a great array of cocktails. Perfect for one on one nights out or for small groups. I've never seen it too busy and still maintains a chilled atmosphere.
- Good version if the Brits classic fish and chips !! A bit more pricey albeit delish
- They have a private cinema here! If you can catch a screening here, do. The W burger is yum - bacon, cheese and a beef patty. Lastly, the red and white House wine is great.
- A conti fatti.... Non pi piccola di casa mia!!!!
- Awesome hotel! Best I have stayed in London! Try to get a suite. Own steam and spa in your room! Amazing!!
- Right by Chinatown so you meet Asian people with English accents. I wasn't ready for that...
- never gp to the spa in here.it is a total disaster!
- it is pointless to have sink in the middle of the room.+i got feeling that i live in a box
- The Wow Experience (226 for 140 minutes) includes body exfoliation, a bespoke facial, a pressure-point massage and mor
- Have a drink in the Wyld bar 1st floor
- Great London hotel!
- A nice place to sit back & enjoy a coffee. Lounge-y vibe. White chocolate cheesecake is surprisingly delicious!
- The Bar in the W is a warm ambiente and a DJ mix the perfect Lounge music to have a nice chat with friends after your dinner. Perfect to close an evening in the City.