300 Park Dr (at 7 Trails Dr)
Ballwin, MO 63011
- Park closes at 11pm unlike many in the area that close at dusk.
- A nice park
- Nice, quiet park. Good for reading a book, or taking a lunch break where no one can find you..
- Watch out for vicious guard geese...this is their pond, everything is their toilet, and they will make sure you understand that.
- Great playground for the kids and plenty of tables for the adults to eat lunch.
- Great place to walk the dog.
- Love this park! They have little fountains the kids can play in the summer. The bathrooms are always clean. Love how it has a big playground and a baby one. Great park :)
- Splash pad doesn't open until noon, for earlier water play try Tilles park!
- As much as Dan B checks in here, I'd still bet he's never set foot in the park. He must check-in to 100's of places a day. A little OCD.
- Nice and clean atmosphere. Huge playground and 4 good tennis courts. Manually controlled lights for at night.
- It's hard to find an open tennis court after 7pm. Especially if the weather is nice!
- Tennis courts, awesome playground, swings, sprinklers, ponds, walking trails, and plenty of tables and benches!
- Play freeze tag!
- Take the kids to this free water park/playground to cool off on a hot day. Wear swim suits and waterproof shoes. Bring towels.