Village Tavern Restaurant & Inn
American, Bar, Seafood
$ $ $
- A most memorable meeting spot!!! I will never forgot my 5 hour lunch with my Boo!!! You MUST try their French Onion Soup and their Chicken Caesar!!
- Where locals eat. Large beer and wine selection and very good food.
- Best fish fry EVER!
- Lamb Osso bucco is really good!!
- Have stayed here many times. Truly a treasure. Rooms are big And clean. Restaurant has great food. And the bar is top notch
- More options of drinks than you know what to do with!
- I would highly recommend trying the beer and wine flights! They were a great way to sample local drinks. And our server Ashley, she was great!
- Ordered a beer battered fish sandwich it was DELICIOUS. Friends ordered Reubens and poached pear salads, everyone was very happy. Jaclyn was or server and she did a great job. We'll be back next fall!
- Kinda pricey but very yummy
- The Belgian white (on tap) is an excellent summertime brew.
- Great beer selection
- Try the Figs & Chevre!
- The second best restaurant in America.
- My husband and I had a fabulous anniversary dinner at the Village Tavern. Our server Sara gave exceptional service. We enjoyed our visit and highly recommend dining there!
- What a hidden gem.We tried the calamari and crab cake both were a great chose.All the staff was great especially our waitress Melissa.Definitely coming back
- We came in for lunch and drinks.Our amazing waitress Melissa suggested we try their famous Bloody Mary's.What a fantastic experience.we loved this place!!!
- Burger was absolutely delicious... BUUUUT our server forgot half of 2 orders (maybe forgot to put into computer even) and it took 5min, if not more, for him/any waitstaff to refill water glasses!!!!
- We came for a late lunch while touring the wineries. There were only two of us and it wasn't very busy. We waited way too long for our food, making it not a very memorable experience for us.
- Stayed in room 2 very large and nice. Full Kitchen. Only complaint there is another bar right outside the bedroom windows. Very loud people till 2am. Was not impressed with the restaurant.
- Stayed in room 3 for one night. Nice to be able to sit outside on the porch but the room could use a bit of updating.