Village Roast Duck 乡村烧鸭
The Gardens Mall, LG-205, Lower Ground Floor (Lingkaran Syed Putra)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 59200
- You can get the best siew yoke and char siew here. Thier seafood cantonese fry hor fun is a bomb
- Their siew yuk is a must order item!! Heavenly good!!
- Standard same as bangsar village branch. Siew Yuk is a must order. Damn crispy!
- The waiters and waitresses are well groomed, friendly and helpful. The food is good especially the roast duck. Will return because of the excellent service.
- Got free soup, and deserts. Roast pork is a must try. 8.5/10.
- Staff are well groomed and well mannered. Service is good and efficient. Environment is clean and tiny. Great place to dine
- Dishes were tasty and quick to be served. And the unexpected complimentary soup and dessert was just a nice touch. I loike.
- Attentive staffs, delicious foods, and reasonable price. Do I need to say more ?
- Try no. 113 It is chicken with dried chilli and pepper. It's awesomely great. I wish I can have it every day and every meal. I bet you try!!!
- Roast duck was commendable and serving portion is normal. Pricing a bit higher due to location obviously. However taste is satisfactory.
- Honestly IF wana try or eat beijing roast duck can prefer more better. Butter cream sauce codfish is recommended by d chef but d taste is so so only. Conclusion, d food r pricey yet not tasty
- Fried rice ok. Prefer it less moisture. The roast duck and roast pork are very good. However, this place is a bit pricey.
- no bad got free guai leng kou dessert
- Great roast meats. Especially the duck.
- Great service - Free soup and kwai lin goh dessert too
- Definitely have to try their signature roast duck. The complementary roast pork & char siew are tasty as well.
- Yummy mmmm
- Wan Tan mee is very springy. The roasted duck is boneless. Overall still good. Ill grade it B for the duck.
- Dessert & soup comes with main meal ordered.
- Roast Duck Cantonese Style (1/4 Portion) MYR24.30++ , Steamed White Rice (Small) MYR2.50++