Village Food Market
230 Main St
Ogunquit, ME 03907
- Really friendly workers here
- Very assorted and good brands, from wines to rotisserie, everything you need.
- Best place to get breakfast. Great quality and reasonably priced.
- Awesome food and the market itself is quite charming.
- The cutest market ever!
- A wine that's sure to impress in both flavor, smoothness, and especially method of opening the bottle itself-Plungerhead Zinfandel at $15.39
- Super cute market, great whoopie pies :)
- Come here to get a picnic lunch for the beach or a great quick breakfast (full breakfast menu).