- Garlic knots for a free check in is pretty awesome. The cheese calazone was very good, especially the mozzarella used.
- Say hello to little Louie...love the owner, big Louie! Delicious restaurant!
- Wednesday Nights Ladies Night $15 Sangria Pitchers and $7 Blush Moscato
- By far the best Italian restaurant in Charlotte, especially if you're from NY
- Really great, fresh food and awesome service
- I've been going here for a while now, always great food and even better hospitality, love Louise and Margarite...only sauce I've ever had better than my dad's...grandma's pie is the best
- Awesome food and prices. Amazing service by Frankie!
- The check in special does not say free with a purchase but the employee said it was insinuated, which is not the best advertising method....insinuation.
- Best pizza in the QC!! The Spinach Alfredo pie is the best!
- Great service and hospitality!!! They said we are a part of the family now!7
- Awesome food and excellent service. Very comfortable. Feels like home.
- Great customer service and awesome food. The vodka sauce is awesome! Give it a shot.
- Go to Villa Francesca and try the Grandmas Pizza. Ask Louie for some garlic knots.
- New York styled Italian restaurant that sells pizza by the slice and makes its own mozzarella. Menu is lengthy with 21 pasta dishes, 14 entrees, nine hero sandwiches and five calzones and rolls.
- Menu is lengthy with 21 pasta dishes, 14 entrees, nine hero sandwiches and five calzones and rolls.
- New York styled Italian restaurant that sells pizza by the slice and makes its own mozzarella.
- Pizza is the primary appeal, and this pizza is New York styled good.
- Ask for Frankie, great service!
- Mondays $2.50 light beer specials!
- Grandma pizza with pepperoni and bacon.