$ $ $
- Best food in Algarve. Got to try the 6 course dinner
- Well deserved 2 Michelin Stars. Chef Dieter Koschina and sous-chef Matteo Ferrantino create the delightful food that got Vila Joya's its #37 place on The World's 50 Best Restaurants. Unmissable.
- Deserves all its 2 Stars! Perfect gastronomic journey made of first quality food, innovation and creativity. It's among the World's 50 Best Restaurants and you will understand why.
- Excellent cocktails - a lovely surprise.
- Muito bem muito bom mesmo
- Wine pairings are amazing
- Vila Joya Sea tuna is absolutely amazing! You have to try it. Deserts are also wonderful.
- Amazing food and wine pairings with an outstanding view and excellent service. Really earns the 2 Michelin stars.
- All of us loved our meal, best food we've had this holiday & first class views from our table.
- 2 Star Michelin restaurant rated # 22 from 50 of the Best, with every day changing menu set made by two Chefs with perfect cousin experience! Wine list at IPad! Very expensive but worth it for 1000%!
- Really is something special.
- Tudo de bom
- A beautiful 2 star Michelin restaurant that's a delightful dining experience. It's also a hotel and has a pool and great views! The food is divine and a wonderful experience.
- Expensive but well worth it.
- Chef's table is an amazing experience.
- Dormir en uno de los mejores restaurantes del mundo, en el Vila Joya.
- Best meal ever!
- De Lisboa al Algarve sin cortarnos El spoiler: ngel, Aponiente y el Molino (Vila Joya)
- Well deserved to be in 'the world top 50'. Fantastic dinner with the marvelous scenery of the blue ocean, it was absolutely lovely. In my top 5 place so far.
- ** Michelin Stars