Baseball, Baseball Field
- You can beat Victory Field for the view or the vibe. And what better way to justify popcorn and beer for dinner?
- Very nice AAA ballpark. Victory Field & Slugger Field in Louisville, rank as my top two minor league ballparks.
- Love a beautiful day at the park. Come on Mondays for $1 hot dogs or on Fridays for post-game fireworks.
- The best view of downtown Indy on a summer day!
- Rowdy is a bear. A red bear. In case you were wondering.
- Known as one of the best minor league baseball stadiums in the country. Always great to grab a hotdog and some beer in the early evening after a long day at work.
- Monday nights are $1 concessions night!!
- Definitely try to come on a night where they have fireworks!! They are awesome!!
- The chicken breast on the beer can chicken sandwich at the Cove is patheticly small, but the barbecue nachos are a great size and tasty.
- Have a Sunking Victory Lager!
- Enjoy an Indian's game with family in friends and don't miss out on the fireworks after Friday's games.
- Arni's is the official pizza here! Yum :-)
- Drink a lot
- Got to a game on Monday and you can get Hot Dogs, Cracker Jack, Popcorn, Chips and Peanuts for only $1. And if you haven't heard, they now take credit cards :)
- Love the Indians. Always great to see some up & comers before they hit the big leagues.
- Home of the Indianapolis Indians
- One of my favorite family places in Indy. Be sure to follow them on twitter @indyindians.
- New Captain Morgan Cove now the best outdoor bar in downtown Indy
- Sit on 3rd base side to avoid baking in the sun...or drink plenty of cool beverages to stay hydrated
- Bring a mitt no matter what