Victoria Manalo Draves Park
1049 Folsom St (btw 6th & 7th)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- If you forgot your doggy poop bags sometimes there's a few by the info booth.
- I like this park, I walk it every day. It's literally a slice of SF. Tech bros, kids, people w/ dogs, retirees sitting on benches, homeless, and drug dealers. The bathrooms have a full time attendant
- Nice little sanctuary in the middle of SOMA for both kids and dogs.
- The biggest oasis in Western SOMA. Lots of (picnic) benches to sit on and the grass is green. They have well-maintained basketball courts and baseball fields. And theres bike share.
- Quiet peaceful place whether you're passing by for a stroll, walking the dog - you are at the right spot.
- Doggies everywhere!
- Smaller, quieter, and more peaceful than Dolores, Yerba Buena, and other popular parks.
- Watch out for the eagle!
- This park has small hills everywhere so everyone can grab a prime spot.