Cocktail, Bar, Hotel Bar
3708 Las Vegas Blvd S (in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Lists & rankings
- Many of the signature drinks here incorporate fresh herbs for a surprising and refreshing take on classic cocktails.
- Ask for Roger Gillespie to shake up your drinks. Let him go off the menu with cocktails such as the Cross Stitch with a 12-year rum, whiskey, Benedictine and set on fire at the end.
- Stand at the edge of the lounge area and shoot straight through the middle of the video pillars. The presence of the mirrored ceiling will give you a great effect.
- They have the best hotel/casino attitude adjustment bar on The Strip! Staff is sharp & bartenders are knowledgeable.
- This is the only high volume craft cocktail bar in the world that's open 24 hours.
- It's okay to go off menu and have the bartender make you something special here
- If you love Belgian Beers like we do. Try the Delirium Tremens or Chimay Blue Cap. Both equally delicious.
- My favorite bar in Vegas as a local!
- See Chris aka AUSSIE! This is one of the best mixology bars in Vegas. If you're complaining about 20 min to get a drink, then you know nothing about craftmanship. Go to a generic bar to get your shit.
- Order an espresso martini from Robert!
- Go see Chris aka "C" here! Great Mixologist!! Try the the Segar! It's Delish!!
- Sip a little bit of history at Vesper Bar, like the Williams Of Orange, named after the Dutch king that introduced Gin to the English.
- Ask for George. Best bartender / mixologist in Vegas!
- Order the Deerhunter.
- Best Moscow Mule! Hands down. It's not served in a copper mug, but it don't matter.
- The only place on the strip I've found to get a true quality drink. Extraordinary classic cocktails by true artists, well versed in experimentation and matching your drink to your tastes.
- If you like ginger, the Hot Mule is amazing
- The Pinot noir is decent.
- Take your taste buds back in time with classic cocktails from the late 1800s to early 1920s infused with a modern make-over.
- Unfortunately, though named "Vesper," they actually don't serve a proper Vesper cocktail. They are missing the hundred proof gin and hundred proof vodka to go with the Lillet Blanc. #jamesbond