Deli / Bodega
265 Madison Ave (39th St.)
New York, NY 10016
- Ridiculously expensive...I know it's midtown, but $6 for a chicken salad sandwich! Gimme a break!!
- It looked a dive to me at first....but I have to say....it was probably one of the nearby fresh turkey sandwhiches I have ever had! Everything was fresh right down to the bread.
- Cheap and good for breakfast. $4.25 for two eggs on a roll and a large coffee.
- Not bad for a drunken sandwich at 5 am.
- Poor service. Credit card minimums. High prices. Very missable.