Verizon Wireless (Shock City Cellular)
Electronics, Gas Station, American
Trails Travel Center, 810 Happy Trails Ln
Albert Lea, MN 56007
- I stop here every time I go by, best place along this stretch of road for bathroom and a bite to eat. Remember your DL when using a credit card, they always ask for ID
- The main building has a log-cabin-inspired design. You'll find free gift wrapping in the souvenir shop and coupons online.
- Best place to stop for gas and a leg stretch
- I love stopping here to grab gas and a bite to eat.
- Nick's Pepper Beef Jerky. In the fridge bunker outside the bathroom. It's awesome.
- Try the broasted chicken at Trails. If you're lucky and its a weekend, order the wild rice soup.
- Love this place
- real nice showers
- Not TA any more - Now Petro and is updated nicely
- They play Christian music through out the whole place that is cool.I'll be back
- Cold stoneis here!
- They have clear clearance/marker lights. Hard to find in other area truckstops.
- Verizon lady wanted to charge 60 dollars for a micro sd that 5feet away sold for 20. Quite a commission! Other wise great place to stop.
- If you're a coffee drinker, they have at least 10 different kinds of coffees, with lots of ways to flavor, sweeten and cream it up!
- The dongles on the rooftops are called dongles. And if you look at them too long your turn into a .50 corn dog.
- Lots of coffee choices!
- Just had a light problem fixed here after going ro five different tas and its been done right ask for justin for electrical problems
- Go for the Wild Rice Sausage! A bit of spice - ohh so worth it!
- The Apple French Toast.... It's awesome!
- I heard the eggs benedict is awesome here. I'm trying it.