Wien, Wien 1010
- Enter the city via Kohlmarkt and encounter the world at house number 9, where freytag & berndt, one of the biggest map stores of the world, is located and pianist Frdric Chopin used to live.
- Hava az biraz souk ama ortam fena :))
- Very nice square in front of the famous palace, ont the other side is Kohlmarkt street which leads to Graben
- Gece manzaras
- Hofburg meydan diye de geiyor. Saraya giri kaplarndan birtanesi. Akamlar canl mzik dinleme ansnz olabilir :)
- Great spot to gaze at the hoftburg palace. Also a pick up place for the fiaker, which is the horse tour that's definitely worth it.
- To crowded, but great area. #lots of opportunities for street photography
- WHY THERE: one of the city's gorgeous landmarks
- Siz naapsanz da bu Trklerden kurtulsanz acaba
- An absolutely beautiful vast palace
- . -
- Von hier aus ist man zentral schnell zum Rathaus oder Burgtheater/ zur Staatsoper oder Krtner Str. Sacher/ Graben und Wollzeile. Ein kleiner Weihnachtsmarkt direkt an der Hofreitschule ist top.
- E il principale accesso per lhofburg
- Great square, in OldTown with a passage to Palace. There are very nice restaurants and fancy shops around. Possible to see artistic scalptures. Square host street artists, great for people watching.
- The place is still used for official events which are open to visit for anyone. Very nice.
- One of the best plazas to visit in Vienna, just for the pure beauty of the Palace view. There is a lot to admire here and the historic elements nearby are interesting to check out
- Beautiful little Christkindlmarkt
- Nice place to have a meeting point or to relax after walking around.
- Very pretty!