- Service was really bad. The waitress kept talking about crazy it is. The restaurant is empty. Chicken fried steak was like a salt lick. Back off the salt in the kitchen.
- The corn fritters are amazing, I could have eaten 1 million of them!!!
- Excellent pies!!!! Everyone must go for a slice of homemade pie. Out of this world.
- We love Jefferson! Beautiful historic town with authentic yummy burgers! Great fries and delicious bun.
- Out of nearly everything we asked for and the chili was horrible. Our waitress had a bad attitude. Don't waste your money. 10-11 dollar burgers with no fries.
- Took an hour to get our food. Really slow service and saw many people get up and leave. Eat when you have a few hours to spare.
- Super sweet server, slower because of big crowds and under staffed but well worth the wait! The meat pies were amazing! Burgers yummy!