Bar, Tacos, Sports Bar
211 Main St (btwn Walnut & Olive Ave)
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Make sure to say hello to the Mayor Promo Mike!
- Get a shot of Jameson and join #TeamBlackout
- The new mayor is an ANGRY lil man!! Make sure to ball tap him!
- Make sure you look for lil bear on the prowl!
- If you come in on the weekends Dwayne johnson aka " the Rock" works the door ask for the rock bottom prices!
- Only place where a DONKEY PUNCH is dun with friends!! Fist pump and enjoy -- MAYOR FRESCA
- 99 tuesdays bumping 90's jams every Tuesday. Cheap drinks and cool people
- Lobster tacos are freakin amazing!
- Check out 2legit Tuesdays, best Taco Tuesday spot on main st. Tacos, beers, tequila + more! Live dj's playing the best todays top 40 hip hop/dance/electro & the best of the 90's! 9pm to 2am every Tues
- Mardi GRAS is coming up you know where to party!
- Every Tuesday night listen to DJ Boogi lay down all the hottest 90's tracks. $3 drinks all night with great vibes! You'll dig it!!!!
- Anyone who checks in at Sharkeez gets a drink on Promo! Show this to the manager
- I love this place!! Great eye candy and drink specials! Sunday Funday!!
- Tapas hour Mon-Fri 3-7 p.m with $2.50 Bug Light drafts, Jager Bombs for $3.50, Leathal injection jell-o shots for $3, and buckets of Corona Light for $14.
- Free stuff & shots w entrance?! I was sold. Oh& DJ was sick too. Only downside was the bartending. I had little to no alcohol in my juice. Luckily I was sober enough to notice & have him fix my drink!
- They pump music during commercial breaks if you're watching the game. Proper
- FREE CHIPS. End of story.
- Try the tri-tip Philly with a margarita!
- $4 breakfast with free mimosas for an hour every morning
- #teamBlackout parties here! So should you!