Bar, Dive Bar
95 E 3rd St (at 1st Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- The most attractive bartenders in Manhattan. REALLY.
- Pretty bartenders. There is more to the game of darts than just hitting bulls eye. Who knew?
- It's all about the c-4
- Darts, man. Darts.
- Music is good. Not crowded on a Thursday night. Play pool and darts.
- 17 buck pitcher, not bad
- When you have that late night connect-4 itch
- Try not to leave cue ball on the back wall side of the table. Hard to take a shot from there.
- Pissing off Ronnie is entertaining.
- Molly Monday's : come drink, play pool and darts, watch the game on the big screen, and simply have fun.
- Wednesday night trivia goes off!! So many free drinks and a great vibe.
- Has a good pool table in back
- Great for darts #LoveTheDarts
- Have good pitcher deals for beer. Great when with a group.
- Pool, darts and cheap pitchers. Glad this East Village neighborhood dive bar is still going strong.
- East village dive good for cheap beer and late night darts
- super chill dive bar. great laid back scene to sip a beer and play darts all night.
- My go-to for darts and shitty beer. We all have those nights.
- This spot is so underrated. The interior is way cleaner and way more fun than you'd expect--good music, pool, darts, board games and decent prices.
- Great dive bar in LES.