Ventnor Sports Cafe
Sports Bar, Bar
2411 18th St NW (at Belmont Rd)
Washington, DC 20009
6:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 1:00am
11:00am - 1:00am
11:00am - 8:00pm
- Redskins brunch crowd this is the place is for you... All you can drink Bloody Marys or Mimosas for $14.
- "Table" nachos are great to share!
- This is a favorite place for SU alumni to catch the 'Cuse game! Find your local alumni club here: http://ow.ly/umqDT.
- @ matty's trivia! Boom!!
- Fishbowl fridays and saturdays! 64oz of booze... Deal!
- SF Giants Bar
- Good food for a bar. Try the fish tilapia tacos or any form of the chicken parm. Solid sports bar for Adams Morgan; not that many weekend tools.
- Blue cups for unc basketball games!
- Edamame is the best here. Great vegetarian options and terrific draft beers.
- Here at this Adams Morgan sports cafe, having free wifi is a vital component for Fantasy Sports and Fanduel/Draftkings gambling, the owner says.
- This Adams Morgan sports bar hosts just about every sporting event, and has decent pub grub to match. They're also great with theme nights.
- Food was average..needed more help on Sunday with football season being in high gear!
- One of my favorite bars in DC. Be sure to play your favorite music on the juke box
- Burgers =
- (Monday) .75 cent wing night!!! Yes you read this right!!!. Shelby, the bartender is amazing, go show her some love
- Great atmosphere for games. They could use a wing special though.
- The food isn't that great, but it's alright for just sitting and watching a game.
- Ani the bartender was awesome! Great crowd and happy hour until 11p on a Friday night.
- Although not posted anywhere (that I saw b4 choosing this place)... they do not honor the unlimited bloody mary/mimosa deal on game days.