Venice Beach Skate Park
Ocean Front Walk (at E Market St)
Los Angeles, CA 90291
- A must see when in LA. Great views, rad skaters, and a people watchers paradise!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Skate Park!
- Wayyy too many people all the time. If not paying attention you will get hit or run into someone.
- The city operates 19 skate parks that are a haven for skateboarders seeking challenging terrain.
- From the home of the skateboard, its fitting that the Venice Beach Skatepark makes an impression. It boasts two bowls, a snake run, street section and endless thrills and spills.
- Keep the kids from skateboarding in the house, take them here.
- Seen many killing this - right at the beach!
- Great place to sit and people watch. Grab some food from the Wee Chippy and enjoy the sunset
- Weekdays = minor leagues. Weekends = major leagues. If you want to see some kids catch some big air, come on the weekend!
- It's fun to watch the people skate and do some pretty crazy stuff. Also, walk along the strand for a bit. Lots of marijuana and other "interesting" behavior.
- My tip? Skate or die.
- Don't lean over the bars on the edge of the park. You might take a skateboard to the face.
- When you get hungry check out the fish tacos at Big Daddy & Sons Pizza Shack across the sidewalk. Best fish tacos on the beach.
- Awesome kid skateboarding today... Couldn't have been older than 10. This kid was better than most twice his age!
- Cool place to watch some good skaters showcasing their skills. Lots of good video and pictures to be had.
- We could have watched these talented folks for hours.
- I love people-watching here but gotta be careful of stray skateboards!
- Fun place to watch kids skate.
- Watching people skateboard on a sunny day in Venice is just brilliant. Amazing place for tourists to soak up some of what is unique about LA