Beach, Surf Spot
- I believe men and women are able to do things equally well in this modern world. Except when it comes to wearing teeny bikinis.
- Wiz Khalifa's Roll Up video was shot here. MTV News was on the set!
- Venice Beach isnt necessarily relaxing. Theres lots of traffic, lots of loud music, lots of crazy people, but you just have to come here with an open mind. Bridget Marquardt
- "Spend about a week on Venice Beach" - Notorious B.I.G. "Going Back to Cali"
- One of the top spots for amazing people watching at any outdoor cafe. Afterwards, take a stroll down the promenade and sample vendor food or purchase artistic wares.
- Get your "medical marijuana."
- Barbie and I loved to rent bikes and ride along the Venice Beach boardwalk. We raced all the time, but of course, I would always let her win.
- One word: Baywatch. Two more words: David Hasselhoff.
- Beautiful Women, sidewalk performers, activists and hippies. $1 pizzas and beer. Keep an eye out for that dude with with the guitar: Google him "venice beach roller skating guitar player". FUN!
- I just saw a small child playing with a used condom.
- On the way to Venice Beach, you can see two of the best contemporary art galleries in the city: LA Louver, 45 N. Venice Blvd (park in free lot across the street), and L&M Arts, 660 S. Venice Blvd.
- Don't let Garza wonder off with your extensions
- If you have an open mind about weird people, the people watching doesn't get much better. Great beach. Walk/bike the boardwalk and get some craft beers at Venice Ale House for sunset.
- Great place for skate lovers : ) !
- Great People Watching!
- Not for those looking for a quiet day of relaxing on the beach. But if you want fun Venice Beach has it.
- Fun things to do: people watch, celeb watch and free street performers yay
- Join in the drum circle that takes place every Sunday at sunset. A interesting place to make new friends.
- By far the best beach in Los Angeles. A place where you can chill, people watch, see some amazing art and crafts and walk your dog. A place I call home. I love Venice!
- The beach and boardwalk hog might hog the headlines, but the canals of Venice are equally unmissable. Sadly, there are no gondoliers but its still a romantic place to explore.