Nightclub, Nightlife, Bar
$ $ $
500 Frenchmen St (Decatur)
New Orleans, LA 70116
- It gets seriously horny here
- Enjoy the free live music & don't forget to tip the band & bartenders :-)
- New Creation Brass Band was tight. Sound was good. Hella good place!
- Great music but terrible service. It took 20 minutes to get a bottle of beer and it was luke warm.
- Don't go here hoping to get food. Slow, wrong order , and arrogant. So many better places to hang out if you're hungry.
- Nice venue but avoid the toilets
- Service can be a little slow when it's busy. Funky spot for catching live music and a cheap drinks
- Hip hop horns. Brass band plays the hits
- The quesadilla was awesome. Don't let the term small plate sway you, for the price it's plenty of food.
- Great music. Worst service ever. The girl at the bar is overwhelmed and near to rude. Still nowhere near to seeing my food!
- Friendly staff and great live music. All the food we got was also fantastic! Highly recommend you stop by here if you are walking Frenchmen street!
- Fun live music with less chance of a cover charge which is rare around here.
- Nice live band playing and also expose to the street!!! And plenty of women
- Nothing like jazz n fries
- Good music
- The back room is quiet if you want to talk
- Love the food and the drinks awesome live band
- Live music mixed vibrant crowd
- This place is kind of gross, but the drinks are super cheap. Got an oyster shooter for $3.
- Quando sono stato qui c'era un live blues fenomenale, Ed Wills.