The Varsity Theatre
Music Venue, Bar
3353 Highland Rd (btwn E Chimes & E State St)
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Raise your City iQ: The Varsity Theatre was voted "Best Live Music Club" in the July 2011 issue of 225 Magazine.
- Don't put your drink down, even for one second. They will take it away
- Hold on to your iPhone. They have a way of mysteriously disappearing from here.
- VT is a good place to see bands.
- Get your fuckery on w/ WILSON from Detroit, MI!
- 2013 #Bestof225 Best Bar for Live Music: Just big enough to pack in a crowd, but small enough to feel intimate, this entertainment institution never lacks for diversity in its lineup.
- Drink a beer. Or a whiskey.
- Cypress titles christmas party rocking
- If you are going to a Snoop Dogg concert, don't expect him to show up on time. Its Snoop Dogg not Dale Carnegie.
- great place
- Didn't pay fifty bones to listen to snoop doggs album, its eleven thirty and about time to come out
- Dope place!! And Facebook Crumb Snatchers!
- great venue!