THE US GRANT, A Luxury Collection Hotel, San Diego
Hotel, Resort, Event Space
- Those are high nap carpets in the hallways...they are not stained. Drag your feet across them and you'll see. When finished, touch the person next to you for an added bonus.
- Nice hotel. Needs more outlets near the desk and bed for laptops and phones.
- Want coffee too? Depressed that there was no in room machine, happily discovered that Coffee is free until 9am or so at the grant grill.
- Live Jazz music on Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-11. And DJs on Fridays and Saturdays 8-12!
- Very American hotel with all its pluses and minuses. Very good for short 1-2 day stay.
- The US Grant has an actual prohibition-era Speakeasy.
- Great whiskey I had last Sunday for Mother Day's Breakfast.
- Built by the son of Ulysses S. Grant, so fitting that many presidents over time have stayed here (the presidential suite is even Secret Service-approved)
- Amazing waffle bar brunch!
- Fancy hotel. Great service, great staff. All very friendly and helpful. Wende is amazing. She Made my trip even better.
- Small room with no windows, but the machines are new. Love their elliptical trainers with a big TV screen :)
- Cool upper hallways. Very old school. Grab a drink from the bar, then go up to the 4th floor and enjoy the private herb and vegetable garden!
- excellent hospitality, nice rooms, and plenty of restaurants/bars within walking distance. only a 10 min drive to the airport too! highly recommend staying here if you'll be in this part of san diego
- This place is very beautiful and centrally located. Highly recommended.
- Elegantly & beautyfuly renewed, great building & service...I love the bed & room bath, of course the lobby,... Congratullations.
- OUTSTANDING service by all staff members. Avoid lower floors in order to ensure a quieter experience.
- Beautiful hotel. Rooms are awesome and baths are well done. Staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating. I was about to drop my SPG card but this might make me change my mind. $35 valet stinks.
- Catch great bands like the Archtones and Westside Inflection in the Grant Grill!
- When you are in your room, try to connect to the lobby wifi, which is free.
- Great hotel with awesome rooms. Very elegant