Urban Harvest Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Rock Club
3478 Eastside St. (btwn Richmond & Alabama)
Houston, TX 77098
8:00am - 12:00pm
- Urban Harvest recently added a Sunday market open from noon until 4pm year-round.
- The market isn't just for groceries. Some of the booths are manned by local restaurants and eateries. Great way to catch a fresh brunch and people watch.
- The best time to get there is Saturday before 10am... all the good stuff sells out fast! Be sure to check out "The Pimento Cheese Lady" & Merlin's Bakery/Catering (great organic spinach tamales)!
- If you get here after 11 AM, you can get a deal on produce. Most sellers would prefer to sell to you on the cheap rather than take it home.
- Pat Greer's has a good selection of snacks for paleo dieters and diabetics.
- Best fresh and local produce you can find, all seasonal and delicious!
- Open market free sample buffet like Costco. :)
- Get up early. After 10, the place is buzzing. The good stuff goes quick. Must try Sinfull Bakery's cinnamon rolls, Radical Eats tamales (shh. don't tell anyone they are vegan) + Pat Greer's kombucha.
- Flowers @ billabong, gazpacho @radical eats, apple turnovers @sinful bakery, kombucha @pat greer, lavender oil @lavande (put in tub!), ask for spicy arugula mix from vendors, good espresso onsite
- Love the breakfast Tacos
- Get your knives sharpened here, twice a year. And don't forget to hone them with a steel between sharpenings!
- There are lots of produce at the Urban Harvest market on Saturdays. It does sell out early so before 10:00am is the best time. Many customers are arriving between 8:00am and 09:00am
- We got there in the afternoon and it was still going, but only 1-2 tables of produce. There were lots of goods like soap, food stands, a glass seller, Friends 4 Life, and various others. Neat place!
- Love coming here on weekends. Come early bc popular stalls sell out quick
- The best farmer's market in town run by the best guy, Tyler! Fresh, local produce, live music, breakfast while you shop, and french bread lady are highlights!
- Sustainable Harvesters @whatethandoes
- So much goodness. From harvested crops to ready-to-eat dishes, you can't find a better place. Nisha's Indian has wonderful samosas and sauces, and Maison Burdisso has THE best macarons.
- Fresh organic food!
- I love it! It is bigger than I thought and cheaper than I expected. Lots of variety... Very friendly vendors! Will come back
- Make sure to get farm fresh eggs from the Hattermanns! All sizes and colors! Go early they sometimes run out by 10!