The Upper Crust
222 Newbury St (btwn Exeter & Fairfield)
Boston, MA 02116
- I have no idea what the other people are talking about. Consistently great pizza and good service.
- The employees here are very rude, and they produce extremely sloppy pizza
- Anything with pesto will make your day much brighter.
- It's all about the Slice of the Day. It's never done me wrong.
- Try the Buffalo chicken pizza...few places do it better
- Dirty place
- Dry hard pizza with no flavor. Plus the place is very dirty: tables, floors are a mess.
- This pizza is bad. It's more like flat bread with a pinch of cheese and some lumps of tomato sauce.
- Harpoon IPA on tap! Can't beat that pizza/beer combo.
- Terrible specials...buff chick calzone was a hot pocket
- Salads are pretty boring, but the slice of the day and a beer will always treat you right.
- I always trust the slice of the day (and never let down!) and don't forget to show your T pass for a little discount.
- Usually when people forget or don't pick their pizza up, they'll offer out free slices!
- Went here with a friend, pizza was ok, but nothing too fancy.
- Terrible pizza.! ($5.00 pint aren't bad though) Go to Bostone for slices!!!
- We sat for 30 min. Then asked where our pizza was, it had been sitting on top of the oven for 20 min. There were only 6 ppl in the place. Did they not wonder why we were waiting? We ordered in person!
- Waited 40 minutes for my cheese pizza then when I asked how much longer it would be , it had been sitting in a box for 20 min when I had ordered it for eat in ! Bullshit !
- Agree with Jacob. Awesome service and pizza, reliability. Friendly, but stressed employees at busy times.
- Hm was just told that instead of 30 minutes it's gonna be an hour and a half..
- Told me I didn't order, burnt my pizza, gave me an old reheated one. Shitty.