Used Bookstore, Bookstore
600 Vanderbilt Ave (at St. Marks Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Check out the wall of found items from used books dropped off at the store. It's behind one of the bookcases near the register.
- Piles and piles and piles of books, both used and new. Great little hole in the wall book store.
- . .
- Tuck into an intelligently curated host of popular new titles and used classics at the unassuming book shop known for staying open until 11 p.m.
- check out this neighborhood staple
- Possibly the best used book prices in NYC.
- Solid used section.
- Sold them a few books, but they were very picky and didnt take them all
- fun selection of used (and new) books, and open late!
- They dont have everything, but they have taste and a lot of dedication. Its obviously important to support places like this, so do that
- pretty good selection of books on film
- Open until 11pm!
- Great used cookbook section!
- Great used bookstore with an eclectic selection
- Even though it looks small, there's an amazing selection of used books
- Books! The $1 carts are full of interesting reads, the scifi section is slim, but everything else is solid!
- Not the best prices or largest selection, but solid nonetheless.
- just good books, open late. and they DO take credit cards (Foursquare info is wrong). happy to support this indie bookseller.
- Gothamist says, "Once immortalized on an Adrian Tomine New Yorker cover, Unnameable Books became the scrappy David to Amazon's big, bad Goliath. Cramped shelves and comfy chairs."
- A sprawling and sometimes unorganized shop, Unnameable is an essential piece of Brooklyn culture. The store specializes in poetry and zines, but you never know what you'll discover at Unnameable!