Pedestrian Street/Plaza, Plaza
333 Post St (btwn Powell & Stockton St)
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Union Square is a haven for shoppers: look in any direction and you will see upscale department stores. Nearby, visitors can hop onto a cable car on Powell Street.
- The perfect place to hop on a cable car for the quintessential downtown San Francisco tour. Try to get a spot on the outside of the car for the best views. #vday
- Drop into H&M or Urban Outfitters.
- Praa no corao de So Francisco. Melhores lojas ao seu redor e bons restaurantes. Todo dia um evento diferente na praa. Vale a visita.
- Grab some lunch, take a seat on one of the benches in the square and just enjoy watching the throngs of tourists walking around. Make sure you arrive/leave by cable car.
- Tons of shopping, Macy's store is huge (second largest department store in the country, after Macy's in New York). Seems like there is always an art festival. Easy meeting place for travelers.
- An inviting oasis that is a perfect spot for a picnic, people watching, a leisurely stroll or to take work outdoors as theres free Wi-Fi here.
- Do NOT come all the way to San Francisco and eat at the CheeseCrap Factory.
- Stand in the center during a rather touristy Tuesday (the Tuesday before or after Christmas for example) at exactly noon and watch the tourists panic over the noon siren
- Free wifi comodamente seduti in piazza!
- Watch out for homeless crack heads.
- If you like New York City you'll love union square.
- Lori's Diner is a must for a good old fashion American Breakfast. Try the Cable car breakfast on your 1st visit!
- Cool place to chill. Just like in Union Sq in NYC!
- Named after the rallies that took place here in support of the Union Army during the American Civil War.
- Check out all the hearts
- TOURISTS' EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great park for lunch
- Free Wifi! (well, sometimes, when it's working, and the reception's good, and you're not being run over by pigeons)
- Check out the ice skating in December.