Under Bridge Spicy Crab (橋底辣蟹)
$ $ $
- Get their special fried rice and mix it with some of the fried garlic (from the crab dish). Delish!!
- My all time favorite go to restaurant for some authentic spicy crabs in Hong Kong! Get their signature (medium or very, not super) spicy crab, scallops, mussels and seafood soup! Delicious!
- Damn good crab, chili and black bean are the best.
- Hee kee is way better quality.
- Spicy crab is market price $45 - 50 roughly.
- Order the Crab, of course!
- Spicy Crab
- Spicy crab is juicy and tastes so amazing. Fried soft tofu too
- Cant go wrong with their crab. Finger licking good!
- Chill CrabChill Crab480 HKDSuper SpicySuper SpicyOKAMEXVISA or Master
- They are open until 5am! Great spot for late night grub. The spicy crab is an absolute must! don't get too spicy if you actually want to taste the crab flavor too.
- The Mild spicy crab was just right for me. The crab was very meaty and delicious!
- My favorite meal while in Hong Kong. Seriously spicy but also seriously delicious. The mantis shrimp is just as good as the crab.
- Obviously you need to get the spicy crab
- no more ...
- Spicy crab and mussels and fried noodles