Two Lights State Park
State / Provincial Park, Lighthouse, Trail
7 Tower Dr
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
- I have always enjoyed visiting the legendary rocky coastline of Maine, at this location on the ocean. You get a feel for nature, but this is no beach.
- Great Ocean View
- Rocks galore.
- After dark, the goblins come out to play. Be sure to wear your goblin repellent, lest you get carted away to their infernal homeland or whatever.
- No lighthouse, but a stunning view nonetheless.
- A great place to explore or just find a nice rock to sit and watch the waves come in!
- Go to the left of the fork to enjoy free parking.
- Great views
- At first I was afraid, I was petrified. Trying to figure out how the made these rocks look like wood. Definitely worth the $4.50 for parking.
- Bring some food to cook up on the grills