$ $ $ $
- I love the pappardelle con stracotto (w brisket & tomato). amazing fresh pasta. also good charcuterie.
- I've been here twice already for a work lunch and I must say the food is delicious. The pappardelle with braised brisket was a winner this time. Really yummy.
- TIFF 2012 TIP: Quite simply one of the best Italian restaurants in Toronto. Fantastic wine list for all budgets, and great energy to get your film evening off to a great start.
- The bruschetta is excellent.
- Try the hand cut pasta, wild boar stew, porcini mushrooms
- Great place for a first time date. Food is awesome, service is unrushed and casual. Great variety of unique authentic Italian appetizers.
- Very tasty food, friendly staff and great service
- Home made pasta. Great ravioli. Super friendly place.
- We loved the Porchetta, Fried Artichoke, Gnudi, and the Chitarrini! The Rabbit and the Veal Shank are a must have!
- Great service. The food was wonderful. Would highly recommend the wild boar! Servers were highly attentive and made great suggestions for things to try on the menu.
- Yeah, it's good.
- Pinci!! It has a beautiful citrus scent. Very good!!!
- Pappardelle with braised brisket was phenomenal. Waiter was a brute and made dining experience less than satisfactory. Service quite horrendous
- Came for a bday dinner with a group of 12. Medicore food. Mediocre-poor service. Poor management of bill.
- Horrible service with subpar food. It took us one hour to get our appetizer. Will not go back or recommend.
- Join us at Tutti Matti January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Great Tuscan joint. Servers have good wine recommendations.
- Overpriced average dishes.
- Nothing special -at all.
- The specials are beautiful!