Cajun / Creole, Wine Bar, Cocktail
- Gotta love an establishment that loves a good classic. They havent touched anything at this bar for 150 years. Order a sazerac and an absinthe frappe.
- Best place to sip a sazerac in town.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Opened in 1856, Tujague's has all the amenities you'd expect from a bar that old: none. But the Sazeracs are amazing.
- The bartender is great! Very knowledgable, and has a great ass!
- The only standup bar in New Orleans! Grab a drink and stay for dinner - the gnocchi and roast beef will blow your mind! Excellent service too.
- Had a cocktail and appetizer, the bacon-wrapped oysters. Divine.
- It's pronounced TWO-jacks!
- Holy Shit!!!! The brisket sandwich is fantastic. Wow! Get after it.
- Mark Latter and krewe are the Best! Big thanks to you all from the Lockhart Family for helping make our 2012 Family Reunion so great.
- Have a Sunday afternoon drink at the bar. Mike is the man - kind and patient.
- An enjoyable place to escape from the sloppiness of Bourbon Street and feel classy, for a change. Old-school cocktails, classic tile & wood, tenders using pestles.
- The only stand-up only bar in the quarter, great atmosphere and beers on tap!
- Beef brisket is soooooooo good!!! A must eat
- Good for a group; food, drinks, service & vibe were all solid enough. Would come back.
- The classic, multi course Cajun creole meal
- Turtle soup, crawfish crepes, and puppy drum with crab on top is amazing. Expect to spend about $100 per person with wine. Service is awesome. Truly amazing experience. Well worth it!
- Friendly and knowledgeable bartenders that know how to make a good drink based off your preferences.
- Oldest restaurant out there but honestly the horseradish overpowered the roast beef po boy. Not my fav
- Very nice atmosphere. Great food. The was a party of 5 with me and everyone enjoyed their dish. I ordered the Seafood Salad and it was fresh, very tasty and light. Average cost for menu items.
- Oldest standing bar still in operation in the US. Have the pims cup! So refreshing and oh so good!
800 Decatur St (at The French Market)
745 Decatur St. (btwn St. Peter St. & St. Ann St.)
622 Pirates Aly (Cabildo Alley)