T&T Supermarket 大統華超級市場 (T&T Supermarket)
Grocery Store, Supermarket, Bakery
- In addition to the usual wacky stuff, T&T is one of the few places you can find pork rinds / "cracklins"
- Their bakery is a goldmine.
- Great place
- Coconut ice cream by Island Farms.
- Do your body a favor and buy your groceries anywhere else!
- Don't take photos here, they'll take your camera/kick you out.
- Fresh Steamed Buns ~ An assortment of 6 for only $5.99 / No HST. Check flyer at entrance for daily & weekly specials.
- Unbeatable prices and seafood selection. Stick with the sustainable stuff!
- Don't buy milk here... It goes bad very quickly, always before the "best before date".
- seafood, meat and produce is way cheaper here than your local grocery store!
- Chinese super market! They have lots of asian stuff!
- Gorgeous Asian food experience. Take the kids to check the living and fierce sea creatures!
- Great and bid supermarket mainly serving Asian things. Lots of variety and many, many cool things to buy and try out.
- Always clean, huge live seafood options
- check out the new diy congee bar and chinese buns!
- I get all Asian food ingredients here. The location is good. It is right by the skytrain station.
- Nice dim sum
- On the lookout for something new? Try the candy aisle for candy kits. They sell Japanese canned coffee here too convenient.
- T&T Supermarket in Chinatown is a bustling Chinese grocery nearly two blocks from the Skytrain Chinatown-Stadium station. Drop in Saturdays for food demos and tastings, fresh fish, tea, and snacks.
- Best place to buy Asian food. Also their produce seems to be better than other grocery stores.