It's no surprise that we're shocked -- a Trump Presidency seemed unthinkable a month ago.
The question for all of us in the global food movement is what do we do now?
No matter where you live in the world, what happened last night in the United States impacts you -- and the future of food.
How can we now come together and mobilize to build a more economically and environmentally sustainable and socially just food system?
Food Tank wants to know your ideas, your questions, and what worries -- or what excites -- you the most about the next four years.
Tell us what you think Food Tank should be focusing on.
Use #FoodTank on social media to comment and please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them