Troy H. Middleton Library
Middleton Library (Louisiana State University)
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
12:00am - 5:00pm
11:00am - 5:00pm
11:00am - 11:59pm
- Drowsy? Addicted to caffeine? Have some coffee at CC's Community Coffee House, located on the 1st Floor.
- This is the main library for the university. It offers students and faculty strong support for instruction and research.
- A major contender for ugliest building on campus.
- There's a really nice quiet secluded place to study on the third floor if you walk in, go right, then take a left. You'll eventually come to a random row of desks.
- If going above to the 3rd or 4th floor wear a sweater... They like to freeze students, but the quiet is worth the price.
- It's cold in the stacks; better bring a sweater or a snuggie.
- Every Adobe program you'll ever need for free on all computers. Take advantage while you can!
- Grad students can rent a study carrel for private study
- Great place to be productive and kill time between classes
- If you're bored, go to the second floor and check out a movie. You can't bring it out of the building, but they have lots of good classics.
- As far as libraries go this one is pretty nice. It's muffled the sound to the outside creating a quiet environment and even has comfy couches and charging stations for students in need of BP!
- This place is disgusting. The bathrooms are always overflowing and the computers are old and slow.
- Use the 4th floor bathrooms. Easier than walking to the union.
- There's nothing like studying in Middleton during exam week. It's the best place to be during that time and there's coffee downstairs anytime you need a buzz.
- Fourth Floor Is The Most Peaceful Floor, But Bring A Jacket It's Cold !
- For third and fourth floor, bell tower side faces east and Tiger Stadium side faces west. Useful when you're dealing with the morning/afternoon sun and it's really hot or really cold.
- I wonder if we are related.......:)
- Never go to the girl's restroom in the first floor if you can manage it. #gross
- Bring a power cord, headphones, and your focus. Study time.
- Avoid the first floor like the plague. Too many people, and never an open computer.