Concert Hall, Music Venue
- its gorgeous when your drunk
- Ridiculously overpriced beer, even by London standards.
- Great venue, spacious and very good looking.
- Dress Rightning up here
- It feels like flying from an international airport. Search for drugs at the door is just stupidly long. Get ready to queue in the street for a long time
- The sound was awful
- Try the snuggling panel..
- Fantastic venue
- nice venue, i would have liked if there was wooden floor instead of carpet (easier to dance to), if the arena had an angle so there was greater visibility to the stage, why were the back lights open?
- Wonderfully Art Deco
- Go to Sink the Pink and spend your time marvelling at the costumes. Then wonder how they ever clear up the glitter.
- Beautiful building close to great public transport
- Plenty of room even at sold out events. Look for toilets downstairs and upstairs to avoid massive queues. There's another bar upstairs as well.
- Cheap materials used in building, everything looks terrible, no heating inside.
- It's overpriced and only two urinals and one cubicle in the toilets? The queues for the bar and toilets were unforgetable...
- Great venue and a lovely elegant old building
- Great start to the Growth Hackers Conference #ghc14 it's going to be a productive!
- Future cinema, bloody brilliant!