1388 Warren Coleman Blvd
Concord, NC 28025
- Everyone knows and loves Troutman's! Enjoyed the BBQ here last night, when I came by for a Cabarrus County GOP Men's Club meeting. Thanks for the hospitality.
- Only thing good about the one on 601 in concord is the food. That's it. Service SUCKED!!
- Hand-written sign on the door that they are cash only. Not sure if that's temporary or a new policy. :-(
- Was there for a church Christmas party. Had poor service and the food was cold. Don't recommend taking a group there it seemed to be a in-convince for them
- Learn about local history with local author www.nancybbrewer.com
- Fun fact: Troutman's used to be located at the green tattoo place right down the street. And before it was located here, it was a Harris Teeter.
- A local favorite for Carolina style BBQ served with a vinegar based hot sauce.