- if you haven't considered the $10 PBR pitcher, consider the $10 PBR pitcher.
- Classy dive
- Benjamin is the man! Get a drink, tell a story.
- Piss on the pool table, makes for a great time.
- Outstanding burgers. The Dakota is to die for.
- Great beer selection. Pool table in the back room.
- meet cool bartender cavin and have a $10 pitcher of pbr
- Decent prices for the location and decently large selection of beers. The food is typical, but very good. It can get busy so get lucky to find a table then. Outdoor seating area. Pool table. TVs. ATM.
- Don't throw snowballs inside the establishment, mgmt frowns on that...
- cool divey vibe and great music. cash only though, so come prepared!
- Stupid stupid stupid stop calling it a Big Mac when you order it. Stupid.
- I like this place...No. Not really.
- One of the best selections of beers downtown for sure. Cool crowd mostly, some jerks but hey its nyc.
- Love coming here to play pool and grab a few beers. Good crowd.
- Great Poo Poo platter, will make a turd for sure!
- Classic tavern atmosphere with a good vibe.
- Slow ass bartender
- This place smells like an old saloon. If you're looking for a dive bar in Tribeca, you found it. It's not a bad place to hang out if you just want to get drunk with friends.
- Benjamin is by far the best bartender. And too cute to boot!
- $10 lunch + pint is a delicious combo.