TravelCenters of America
Gas Station, Convenience Store
- Parking: A. Cash. B. receipts. C. Sneak out in the middle of the night...
- Been here as late as 9pm and found a spot. Pay to park, but this close to a city on the east coast, worth it
- Strong 4G here
- Avoid the bumper/fender trap when pulling into the back parking
- The waitresses inside are some of the most friendly down to earth people I've come across at the TA's
- The $15.00 parking is waived if you show receipt showing bought something. The ladies that work here are such sweethearts. Definitely one of my faves to come to.
- Clean restrooms, subway was really slow service but good food, laundry is nice, game room with two pool tables, movie room, driver longue. Over all clean truck stop! Parking is $15 tho (worth it)
- Need to park early,real early!
- Make sure you bring in your own TP into the women's restroom.
- Dumpy location, fee for parking, parking setup bass ackwards. Watched a guy jack knife his trailer trying to get into a spot. Whatever is inside doesn't make this place likeable enough.
- Food not bad good spot
- $15 paid parking. Showers are nice & clean
- Bring a jacket or sweater to restaurant. It's cold in there.
- The gate only takes cash if you want to pay by card you have to go inside