Travaasa Hotel Hana
- On the Hana Highway, pull over and let the locals pass!
- If you are brave try driving the South road back to central Maui. It has incredible views. You can thank me for it later - Baconismagic.ca
- Stay in one of the ocean front sea ranch cottages. They have private jacuzzi's on the patio with unobstructed ocean views.
- Take advantage of the many complimentary activities. Take a historical/cultural tour with Mapuana. It gave us new perspective and appreciation for Hana Town.
- Take advantage of the many complimentary activities here like yoga, pilates, bike tours of Hana, ukulele lessons, use of the spa facilities, shuttle to Hamoa Beach, & more.
- Doug and Andrew are renaissance men!
- Drink the water, juice, and soda in your room's fridge. It's FREE!
- Came to see the Hawaiian music last night and it was great. No music tonight even though their web site says they have it everynight
- Wonderful property... come to visit Hana and experience a Maui sunrise... not cheap though!
- Go down to the red sand beach at sunrise and you can have this great road to Hana landmark to yourself
- All inclusive resort in Hana which could be decent if it werent for their exorbitant room fees (no competition). Sheets, towels, shower head, restaurant food all need to be real good at these prices
- The rooms are spacious and come with multiple bottles of complimentary bottled water, coffee, and tea (replenished daily, which is nice). However, the rooms are dated - as is the resort in general.
- Could use some love around the resort. Masonry work in bathrooms is shoddy and tennis courts look like they're being reclaimed by the land.
- Nicely done piece of paradise at the end of 'that' famous road... The main garden would be perfect for a game of cricket.
- By far my favorite part of Maui. What you think of when you image Hawaii. Waterfalls, cliffs, red sand beach. It was incredible! With the nicest staff to boot.
- Remote. Beautiful. Bring a book and a camera.
- Fabulous vegetarian options. Don't miss the sweet patayo fries.
- Lobster Benedict with the potatoes home fries. Also stay ok n the Ranch cottages. A little farther from the food but worth it for the quite great view and amazing constant cross breeze.
- Best way to get to Red Sand Beach is to go down to the ocean by the Northeast corner and make your way to sea level, then back up the 50' cliff to the winding path all the way to Red Sand Beach. :)
- Cervchie and guacamole excellent. Everything else was good but small portions