$ $ $
- Vedrinski, who grew up cooking with his grandmother & traveled extensively in Italy to hone his craft, rolls out the fresh pastas daily. Mondays Family Suppers are a must-do. [Eater 18 Member]
- I had the best gnudi here with lamb. outstanding. Great staff, excellent wine selection.
- family style dinners are now on monday nights!
- Get the Chianti by the glass, '97 epic year!
- Highly recommend going on a Sunday for their fixed priced family style meal!
- Go for Sunday Family Dinner! $34 prix fixe, four courses of the chef's choice. Excellent execution, fresh ingredients.
- Get the chef tasting....off menu....and whatever Crudo they are offering. You wont be Disappointed
- We were there on a Monday and apparently they have special menus (fixed menu) on Mondays. Everything was great! The appetizers, main course and the dessert! The service was great, too! Well be back!
- Delicious, delicious, delicious... try any of the homemade pasta dishes!
- $$-$$$ dinner
- Great food. Great servers.
- The housemade gnudi is the best gnudi in Charleston, which is why its on our list of The Tastes That Make the City: Charleston.
- Family dinner on Mondays. Takes all the guess work of all the deliciousness.
- The food was all heavy -- overwhelmed with butter, cheese even when not described as such on the menu.
- Amazing! Favorite Italian in charleston!
- Go Monday night for family style. 4 courses - always amazing!