$ $ $
- Try the house spritz with Hum, Lemon, Prosecco, Berries & Basil. Delicioso!!
- Panna Cotta
- Linguine Portofino (Scallops, shrimp, cherry tomatoes, olive oil and garlic)
- Love the rustic interior!
- Amazing service. Awesome wine. Great value.
- They don't mess around with their martinis.
- Food was OK. Grilled calamari was nicely done. However, the service was absolutely awful. The waiter's behavior was outrageous.
- A caprese salad to begin ...
- Fab Martinis! Try the Gianni. A dirty with cucumber vodka. Also the mussels melt in your mouth!
- Bartender Matt, makes the best cosmopolitan's! Ask him to make it the way he would make it for himself.
- Best Italian in the city
- Trattoria Gianni gets really busy right before and right after showings at the Steppenwolf, which is directly across the street. Make a reservation if you plan to go there during peak theater times.